In the unlikely event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your watch within 7 days provided the goods are returned in exactly the same condition that they were supplied.
The purchaser in liable for all return delivery costs and it is the purchasers responsibility that goods are fully insured in transit.
- Watches ordered/altered to customerís specification
(defined as those not held in stock).
Where a watch has to be ordered in response to a customer order, the watch will be registered to the customer by the authorised dealer. This represents an exemption to the distance selling regulations. The 7 day cooling off period does not apply. You are entitled to return the item for refund in the following circumstances.
1) If the item ordered is not the item delivered. The items unique model number and itís description as listed on your order confirmation will be used to confirm the item ordered.
- 2) If the item is faulty or damaged in any way.
3) If the watch does not fall into one of the above categories there maybe a charge should you wish to return the watch. These cases will assessed on an individual basis and the charge is made at our discretion.
4) If the watch is found to have been marked there will also be a charge for any refurbishment that is necessary to return the watch to its original condition.
At My Dream Watch you can get a FREE Quote for your watch.
Just fill the form, send it and we'll get back to you with a fantastic offer.
Welcome to mydreamwatch.co.uk. We are a privately owed company, specializing in the sale and purchase of fine watches. With over 25 years expertise each, our two directors have built an enviable reputation for integrity and reliability.
We invite you to browse our selection of pre-owed and new watches, safe in the knowledge that every watch is 100% genuine and authentic.